Monday 7 May 2012

Better


After being sick for almost two weeks Arlyn’s better, yippee, and therefore life is better. I’m not the best nurse and while Arlyn was sick I especially missed having one of our good nursing friends as a roommate, like I used to enjoy in Haiti.  Thankfully Arlyn has finished taking his antibiotics, his fevers and headaches are gone and his foot, where the infection started is beginning to heal; when he asked for seconds at dinner one evening I knew he was healed!! 

I start back at the children’s home again tomorrow as the children are back to school again and my driver is ready to give me bike rides again. Brian has gotten permission to finish work on his house so Brian and Arlyn plan on being busy with that this week. Hopefully where ever you are, you’re week is off to a great start too!

No comments:

Post a Comment